Property Portal Kinnisvarakeskkond OÜ, Reg. No. 14309652; registered address at Parda 6, Tallinn 10151.
Website www.kinnisvara24.ee and its associated pages.
General Terms and Conditions these rules governing use of the Website, plus special agreements concluded between the Property Portal and the User.
User the Ordinary User, Registered User or Corporate User, respectively.
Ordinary User a user with limited access to the Website and Services without having to set up a user account. The rights and obligations of a Registered User do not apply to Ordinary Users.
Registered User a user with access to the Website and Services through a personalised user account. The rights and obligations of an Ordinary User apply to Registered Users.
Corporate User a user with access to the Website and Services through personalised user accounts created for designated individuals by mutual agreement between the Corporate User and the Property Portal. The rights and obligations of a Registered User and an Ordinary User apply to Corporate Users and their related user accounts, insofar as those rights and obligations are not in conflict with the agreement between the Corporate User and the Property Portal; a Corporate User is also subject to the rights and obligations under the agreement between the Corporate User and the Property Portal.
Agreement a transaction between a User and the Property Portal for the use of the Website and Services.
Services the features (free or paid) offered to all Users by the Property Portal, enabling Users to publish, obtain or share Content; prepare transactions and conclude agreements with other users; submit and receive enquiries, applications, declarations, offers and assessments to and from other Users; perform searches or verifications; store data, etc.
Software a computer programme used for the purpose of conducting searches of the Website and related data using various parameters; obtaining and storing data; making the data in the database available to users; and for other dataprocessing operations and operations necessary for the functioning of the Website.
Content information, materials, data, Works etc. uploaded by Users or by the Property Portal to the Website.
Database a dataset managed by the Property Portal into which Users can enter information and submit queries to obtain information entered by other Users of the Property Portal.
Works written texts, photographic, audio or video works and any other works created in a similar way; slides, illustrations, etc. subject to copyright.
until the expiry of legal claims or the lapse of the period for keeping a legal document (7 years under the Value Added Tax Act and the Accounting Act).
Refusal of cookies
- You may refuse the storage of cookies on your computer equipment. You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer.
- Different browsers use different ways to disable cookies. Further information is available at aki.ee/et/kupsised.
- If you choose to block cookies, the Website may not function properly, and you may not have access to all of the features you require.
What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies are stored in the cookies folder of the User’s browser. If the User has visited the site before, the browser reads the cookie and sends the relevant information to the webpage or element that initially stored the cookie. Further information on cookies is available at aki.ee/et/kupsised.
- Cookies allow the monitoring of website usage statistics, the popularity of different sections, and other activities carried out on the website. Such information is used for purposes of improving the usability and content of the website.
Types of cookies used by the Website
- Permanent cookies are essential for moving around the website and using its features. Without permanent cookies, the User may not be able to use all the features of the website.
- Session cookies allow the website to remember previous options made by the User (such as username, language selection, etc.) and thus provide more efficient and personalised features.
- Tracking cookies collect information about User behaviour on the website. Tracking cookie information enables improvements in the usability of the website.
- Advertising cookies collect information about the User’s browsing habits, which in turn allows the Website to show ad content compatible with the User’s preferences on the website. In addition, such cookies allow the effectiveness of advertising campaigns to be measured.